WE BUY FISHING REELS AND FISHING RODS
Barracuda's Bait and Tackle buys used fishing rod and reels in almost any condition. Turn your old fishing equipment into cash. We're looking for fishing reels from Penn, Shimano and other manufacturers. Click on the Prices link above for our current cash and trade in prices for fishing reels and fishing rods.
To get paid for your used fishing rods and fishing reels mail them to us at:
Barracuda's Bait and Tackle
221 Bridgeboro Street
Riverside, NJ 08075
We'll send you cash via Paypal or mail you a check (your choice) the same business day we receive your shipment. We'll also reimburse shipping for buys of $50 or more.
You can also bring used rods and reels into our store to get cash right away.
Call us at 856-764-3474 for more information.
1. By sending fishing reels and rods to Barracuda's Bait and Tackle (Buyer), you (Seller) agrees to sell included equipment to the Buyer according to the prices stated on the Prices page of this website. Seller assess the condition of equipment at the time of arrival at the Seller's location (221 Bridgeboro Street, Riverside, NJ 08075). Seller is not responsible for damages that occur during shipping.
2. Buyer agrees pay to Seller and Seller agrees to accept payment either by Paypal or mailed check. Seller's acceptance of Paypal payment or cashing of check indicates agreement to sell for the price issued.
Building a belfry this high takes many LEGO pieces. Very many of our friends have gave awayOur team members from their personal selection, however the target couldn't be possible without the lavish assistance of hundreds of supporters.
3. Seller warrants it has good and marketable title to said property, full authority to sell said property, and that said property shall be sold by warranty bill of sale free and clear of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities and adverse claims of every nature and description.
4. Said property is sold in "as is" condition, Seller disclaiming any warranty of merchantability, fitness or working order or condition of the property except that it shall be sold in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
5. The parties agree to transfer title upon arrival of the equipment at the address of the Seller. Time is of the essence.